Harkers – Hormoform – Racing Pigeon Feed Supplement
£11.49 – £62.29 — available on subscription
The leading feed supplement for racing pigeons, Hormoform was launched in 1954 and is now in its 7th decade, such is its success.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Hormoform – Racing pigeon feed supplement
- The leading pigeon feed supplement, Hormoform for racing pigeons was launched in 1954 and now in its 7th decade, such is its success
- Designed to fill any shortfall in the staple diet, whether breeding, racing or during the moult
- Natural source of carbohydrates and fibre – increasing palatability and aiding digestion
- High levels of essential amino acids – aids muscle growth, promotes better feathering and improves egg/chick size and vitality
- Made using only quality ingrediants – no cheap fillers or inferior alternatives
- Makes up for any shortfall in the staple diet
- Contains essential fatty acids that cannot be reproduced by the body – aids cellular repair, promotes better eyesight when flying and improves fertility and hatchability
- High in vitamins – promotes strong bones and increases protein synthesis, leading to improved flight ability
- Used and recommended by leading fanciers across the UK for more than 60 years
- Available in 2.5Kg, 5Kg and 20Kg bags
|Size||Hormoform 2.5kg, Hormoform 5kg, Hormoform 20kg|
|Ingredients||Protein 9.00%; Oil 9.00%; Fibre 1.80%; Ash 13.00%.|
Vitamin A 18000 iu/kg; Vitamin D3 5000 iu/kg; Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) 75 iu/kg.
Contains EEC permitted colourant and antioxidant.A complimentary feedingstuff for racing and breeding pigeons.
|Feeding Instructions||RESTING BIRDS: 57gm (2oz) Hormoform per 450gm (1lb) feed|
RACING BIRDS: 71gm (2.5oz) Hormoform per 450gm (1lb) feed.
BREEDING BIRDS: 86gm (3oz) Hormoform per 450gm (1lb) feed.Hormoform should be given daily in the feed at the recommended strength. Hormoform can also be given separately, in a container, for the birds to feed to their own individual requirements.
|Storage||Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.|
Use within 8 to 10 weeks of opening the bag.
2.5 KG, 5 KG, 20 KG