Harkers – 4 in 1 Tablets – Treats Canker, Coccidiosis, Worms and External Parasites
£33.69 — available on subscription
A single tablet treatment for canker, coccidiosis, worms and external parasites (lice and mites).
Now re-packaged in a tub containing 50 tablets.
Not to be used on on birds for human consumption
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Harkers, the 4 in 1 treatment for pigeons is a single tablet treatment for canker, coccidiosis, worms and external parasites (lice and mites)
- Works to control external parasites, coccidiosis and canker often found in adult pigeons
- Extensively tested and licensed for sale in the UK under the small animal exemption scheme
- Comes in tablet form, licensed for use in pigeons only
- Treatment saves pigeon fanciers time in having to administer individual treatments for each specified problem
- One pack contains 50 tablets, enough to treat 50 birds